This Returns Policy ("policy") applies to all purchases from us, unless stated otherwise.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY
At days of grace, customer satisfaction is our priority.
We offer refunds, repairs and exchanges in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this policy.
Please note that we accept refunds or exchanges on full priced items only. Thus, we do not accept refunds or exchanges on any sale/discounted items.
Item/s must be returned in their original condition, that being unworn, unaltered, unwashed, undamaged and with all tags attached. We will not accept any returned items which have been marked or damaged. If the tags have been removed from the item, it will be assumed that the item has been worn and therefore you will be ineligible for a refund or exchange.
We encourage you to read this policy before purchasing an item so that you understand your rights and what you can expect from us in the event that you are unhappy with your purchase.
Any benefits set out in this policy may apply in addition to consumer's rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Under the Australian Consumer Law:
(a) Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
(b) We offer refunds, repairs, and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
(c) The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.
(d) If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
Further information about the
Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer Guarantees is available from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website.
CHANGE OF MIND
We do not offer a refund or an exchange if you simply change your mind.
SHIPPING COSTS FOR RETURNS
Please note that the original shipping charges, duties and taxes are non-refundable and charges for a returned item is the sole responsibility of you, the customer.
days of grace takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries of a returned item. We would like to suggest that you return item/s via registered post, express post or a traceable postal service as all items remain the responsibility of the customer until received by days of grace.
We aim to process any requests for repairs, exchanges and refunds within 7 business days of having received them.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
1. Please contact us via email at email@example.com within 72 hours of having received your item to discuss a return or an exchange.
2. The item must then be returned to us via post within 7 days of receiving your item. Please note that any item posted after this time will not be accepted for a refund or an exchange.
3. You must provide proof of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund, repair or an exchange.
4. You will receive an email advising you that we have received your item and the decision made as to the approval or not of the refund or exchange requested.
5. Once the item has been returned, inspected and it has been determined that a refund will be made, we will process and refund you the exact amount (excluding postage and shipping costs) of the item in the same form as the original method of payment or credit card used.
As stated above, item/s must be returned in their original condition, that being unworn, unaltered, unwashed, undamaged and with all tags attached. We will not accept any returned items which have been marked or damaged.
Please note that all of the above must be adhered to for refunds and exchanges.
If you wish to speak to us about this policy or about a refund, repair or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .